Go Cycle Studios
- To make a reservation for your FREE first ride you will need to register as a new user on our website.
- - Sign up
- - New user
- - Enter first & last name
- - Create username/password
- - Create Profile – please include email address & phone (only to be used to contact you regarding wait list updates and Go Cycle specials)
- Now you are ready to register for your FREE class. Following registration it will prompt you for payment, at checkout you will find a FREE class as an option for payment.
- Go Cycle rents out the studio for private lessons, special events, cycling parties, and to the film and TV industry. Contact the owner directly.
- We have two changing rooms, restroom and lockers for your convenience.
- Please bring a towel and plenty of water to class. FYI You can also purchase these items at Go Cycle in the event you forget them.
- The first time you join us for a ride, please come to class 15 minutes early. Let us know if it is your first time and we'll take care of you! Please note that if you do not arrive early for your first ride, you will not have enough time to complete the paperwork and go over bike set-up and a brief introduction to Go Cycle's state of the art indoor cycling bikes. If a new client comes late to their first class, the studio always reserves the right to request that client return at a later date.
- Our bikes are state of the art M3 Keiser – the most sought after indoor cycling bike in the industry. Each bike has SPD compatible clips as well as cages for those who do not have cycling shoes (a cross trainer tennis shoes is recommended). Our bikes also include computer monitors that gage your RPM's, watts, calories burned, gear, distance and heart rate (Polar compatible).
- The great thing about indoor cycling (AKA Spinning) is that it's multi-level. Each and every class challenges you to your own fitness level. Your instructor will take you through proper bike set up and provide you with all the information you will need to get started. We now offer our "Intro to GoCycle class" on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. Please see class descriptions for details.
- If you are unable to attend a class that you have registered for you must cancel online by clicking the remove/cancel button for that day. You must do this 3 hours prior to class start time or the computer will automatically charge your account for a session. If you are unable to access a computer please contact Jimmy or Lisa and we will cancel it for you. All monthly unlimited members will experience a loss of a day. Please remember to include your email (Go Cycle does not SPAM) and phone number on your profile page. In the event there is a sold out class and you are put on a wait list our computer automatically generates emails to our "wait list clients" updating them of an opening or a phone call from our staff.